Bay is delighted to team up with TP Tourism to bring you membership to an exclusive travel club solely for Bay readers. We will in coming months offer day trips, weekend and mid-week breaks. To start us off Tina Price of TP Tourism has organised a perfect day out on Wednesday 20th June 2018 – an ideal Father’s Day gift.
Your day out starts with a tour of the Royal Mint Experience, including the chance to strike your own coin, and an opportunity to look around the museum. Here you will learn the history of coinage and get to see the mint in action, producing the coins that will eventually end up in our purses and pockets. Then it’s a short coach ride to Llanerch Vineyard where you will be greeted with a glass of Cariad sparkling wine followed by a tutored wine tasting.
ITINERARY FOR WEDNESDAY 20 JUNE 2018
- Luxury coach travel with local pick up points
- Coach to the Royal Mint in Llantrisant
- Tour of the Royal Mint including striking your own coin
- Coach to Llanerch Vineyard
- Welcome drink of Cariad Sparkling wine on arrival
- Tutored wine-tasting and talk about the
- vineyard and its history
- Three course lunch at the vineyard’s Calon Lodge
- After lunch those who want to explore can take a self-guided vineyard tour*.
- Return travel to Swansea with local drop-offs
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese, capers, pickled shallots or Ham hock terrine, piccalilli purée, cheese scone
- Braised beef cheek, horseradish mashed potato, chestnut mushroom & silverskin onion jus, crispy leeks or Pesto-roasted chicken breast, Provençale potatoes, tomato velouté
- Sticky toffee pudding, ice cream or Lemon tart, clotted cream
Vegetarian option available. Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
Cost of tour £79 per person
To book your place/s please call 01792 290486 to pay by credit/debit card.
Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment. * Ground can be uneven