Bay TRAVEL CLUB HAS THE PERFECT DAY OUT FOR ANYONE WHO APPRECIATES GOOD FOOD – A DAY OUT AT THE RENOWNED ABERGAVENNY FOOD FESTIVAL ON
SATURDAY 15 SEPTEMBER.
Dubbed the ‘Glastonbury of food festivals’ by Observer Food Monthly, Abergavenny Food Festival is one not to be missed – you can sample the best produce from Wales and beyond with over 200 stallholders.
The Angel Hotel is our venue for lunch. Chef Wesley Hammond leads The Angel’s talented culinary team to provide guests with a memorable dining experience. Chef Hammond values the brilliance of simplicity that involves choosing the freshest and finest ingredients.
- Warm breads and butter
- Pressed ham hock terrine, apple purée, crackling
- Baked beetroot, poached pears, Mrs. Bell’s Blue cheese, hazelnuts
- Prawn cocktail, endive, cucumber and avocado salad, Marie Rose dressing
- Roast breast of Creedy Carver duck, roast garlic potato purée, porcini mushrooms, orange-flavoured roasting juices
- Roast rack of lamb, roast root vegetables, Anna potatoes, lamb jus
- Roast cod loin, crab crushed potatoes, spinach, shellfish dressing
- Vegetable selection
- Blackberry and apple fruit crumble, crème anglaise
- Crème brûlée with cognac-soaked prunes
- Black Forest chocolate mousse
THE COST OF £75 INCLUDES ENTRY TO THE FOOD FESTIVAL, THREE-COURSE LUNCH AT THE ANGEL HOTEL AND LUXURY COACH TRAVEL WITH CONVENIENT PICK-UP/DROP-OFF POINTS IN SWANSEA.
To book your place for Abergavenny please call 01792 290486 for more details