In October 2020, Liz in conjunction with Ammanford based NEI UK Travel, will be conducting a photography tour of India, and you could be part of that trip.
India is a country of tradition and culture that offers a wealth of photographic opportunities – Liz will be on hand to help you capture its very essence – from the people to the architecture, the landscape and the wildlife and everything in between.
Departing on 3 October, the tour includes highlights such as New Delhi and Old Delhi, Jaipur, Ranthambore, one of India’s finest wildlife sanctuaries where you will go tiger spotting. Of course, no visit to India would be complete without witnessing the sun rise over the Taj Mahal.
The tour includes
- Personal tuition in travel photography with Liz Barry. Liz’s photographs have been used in inter-national travel guides such as Lonely Planet, and her travel features have been widely published. She has taught photography for over 18 years, both as group workshops and as one-to-one
- Arrival and departure transfers from airport to hotel in India
- Sightseeing and excursions in an air-conditioned vehicle with unlimited mineral water and snacks
- Hotel accommodation for 8 nights with breakfast
- All meals are included in the visit to Ranthambore
- Three safaris in Ranthambore National Park
- English speaking escort for the entire tour
- 24/7 on-our assistance in India
- All applicable taxes
DELHI – Vivanta by Taj Superior Room, 3 nights – B&B
JAIPUR – Park Regis Deluxe Room, 2 nights – B&B
RANTHAMBORE – Ranthambore Kothi Deluxe Room, 2 nights – Full Board
AGRA – Taj View Superior Room, 1 night – B&B
Total cost of package £1836 pp based on two people sharing a double or twin room.
Although not included in the package, flights from Cardiff with Qatar Airways are available from £553 pp (price correct at time of going to print)
To view the full itinerary visit www.lizbarryphotos.co.uk / Fully ATOL and TTA protected